Neutral nails were a trend at just-completed New York Fashion Week, but Sally Hansen
personalized the nude nails for the Rodarte show by giving the nails an edgy twist. Models walked the runway with a nude base and different colored metallic free edges on each nail, creating an ombré
To get the look:
1. Apply two coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Stocking Nude.
2. Use a striper brush and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Platinum Star to apply the silver hue to the free edge of one nail only, creating a French.
3. Use a striper brush and different shades of silver and silver-gold polish on the free edge of the next two nails, selecting a different shade for each French.
4. Use a striper brush and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Gold Roses on the free edge of the next nail, creating a French.
5. Use a striper brush and a different shade of gold polish for the thumb, creating a French and completing the ombré tips.
See more of the nail trends from the Fashion Week runways in our photo gallery
| posted on Friday, February 22, 2013 11:38 AM